020 7691 1925 Directory
General Enquiries
020 7691 1925
Executive Search UK
020 7691 1920
Senior Appointments
020 7400 6373
Global & Board Appointments
020 3479 5405
Office and Professional
020 7405 4999
Talent Attraction
020 7400 6375
Finance
020 7400 6374
skip to main content

benefits and salary

We do things a bit differently at Prospectus, preferring to pay our consultants a competitive salary rather than on a commission basis.

We do things a bit differently at Prospectus, preferring to pay our consultants a competitive salary rather than on a commission basis.

This means they can work in a truly collaborative way with both their colleagues and their clients and candidates.

Profit related pay is available within each of the teams on a team target basis and a yearly bonus scheme is in place for all employees based on the overall company performance.

Beyond your salary, benefits include our employee loan scheme which can be used for your season ticket or to help you move home and a loan to buy a bike.

To support your health and wellbeing you can also take advantage of subsidised membership of the Fitness First gym chain. You should get a chance to use it as well, working long hours and through your lunch break is actively discouraged at Prospectus. And we have a fantastic perk service too – discounts on cinema tickets, holidays, clothing, restaurants and more.

Whenever you need it you can access our employee assistance programme via a freephone number. Offering confidential advice and guidance on personal, legal and financial matters this service also extends to face to face counselling. Immediate family members are also covered.

As much as we want you here, it is also important to have a break, so we actively encourage staff to take a two week break each year using their holiday entitlement. Everyone gets 23 days a year, and we generally close the office between Christmas and New Year as well, so you can have those days on us too. Leave entitlement also goes up to 25 days after 2 years service, and then 30 days when you reach the 5 year mark.

We have benefits that also support the beyond profit sector too. Payroll giving is a great way of donating to your favourite charities – it’s simple to set up and enables you to donate more by ensuring tax on your donation goes to the charity too.

The one way you can have an immediate impact on a charitable organisation though is by volunteering. We give all staff six days a year as volunteering leave. This is a great way to support an organisation, share your skills with them, and develop new ones, as well as making new friends. This isn’t the typical CSR package/team building type volunteering either, it’s whatever you want it to be.

Finally, to enable you to save for life after Prospectus, you will have access to our stakeholder pension scheme. You will contribute 5% of your monthly pay and we will contribute 3% on your behalf, making your total contribution 8%.

Our CEO and Deputy CEO accepting the Best Contribution to the Community Award at the IRP Awards 2012
Our CEO and Deputy CEO accepting the Best Contribution to the Community Award at the IRP Awards 2012