Prospectus is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers and candidates. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive we would like you to tell us about it – we are always keen to improve our standards.
If you are unhappy with our service or the way you have been treated please call us on 020 7691 1925. We hope that discussing the issues will allow us to rectify them quickly. However, if you are still unhappy please follow our complaints procedure which is outlined below.
Please include your contact details and provide as much information as possible so that we can deal with your complaint promptly.
- Complaints can be sent via post, fax or email. If you are unsure who to direct your complaint to, please address for the attention of the Chief Operating Officer.
- We will write to the complainant to acknowledge receipt of their complaint within 1 working day of receiving it. We will also let them know the name of the person who will be dealing with the complaint.
- An initial investigation into the complaint will commence and this will form the basis of our response. This response will be sent within four working days of receiving the complaint. If necessary we shall also request additional information confirming or explaining the details of the complaint.
- If necessary the complainant will be invited to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve the complaint. Within two days of the meeting we will write to the complainant to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed.
- If the complainant does not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send a detailed reply to the complaint which will include our suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within five days of completing our investigation.
- If the complainant is still not satisfied at this stage they can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office or the REC, the industry trade association of which we are a member, by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XT.