Specialising exclusively in the not for profit sector, our dedicated NHS team has been successfully providing skilled, experienced non-clinical staff to health authorities across London for many years. Our consultants are all REC diploma qualified, so we can guarantee an outstanding level of service.
Unlike most recruitment agencies, we don't pay our consultants commission for every placement they make - which means that the emphasis is on getting the right results, rather than on making a quick profit. We pride ourselves on working transparently and as a team, placing the right candidates for the role, rather than just getting people through the door.
We only work across central and greater London, so have built a detailed knowledge of the recruitment marketplace, as well as a portfolio of dedicated, experienced candidates – allowing us to fill 95% of our temp vacancies. We can offer you competitive, NHS PASA/Buying Solutions approved rates, and a client-focused, flexible service.
How we can help you
We can support you with temporary, contract, interim and fixed-term non-clinical appointments at every level, from basic clerical roles through to senior executives. Areas we cover include:
- Basic Clerical
- Data Entry Administrators
- Basic Administrators
- Advanced Administrators
- Audio Typists
- Medical Secretaries / Personal Assistants / Executive Assistants
- Specialist roles at all levels in HR, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Business Development
Because we know how important it is to understand the culture of the organisations we work with, we will:
- Take a detailed brief on the vacancy, visiting your place of work where desired.
- Complete a full database search for relevant candidates (all of whom are rigorously interviewed and tested at registration).
- Advertise on our website free of charge (dependant upon your vacancy). We also use a range of external media to attract relevant candidates – so that by the shortlisting stage, we can provide you with a selection of skilled, appropriate candidates, all of whom have been fully briefed and are genuinely interested in the role.
- Work closely with you to co-ordinate all interviews and assessments; provide detailed feedback to all candidates, and negotiate offers and terms for employment. We will also work closely with our temporary workers to ensure continued performance throughout the duration of their temporary assignment.
Because we work exclusively within the not for profit sector, our candidates are enthusiastic, highly skilled specialists who are dedicated to working in this area. All candidates are screened and interviewed face to face, and we only shortlist candidates who have been screened for occupational health and cleared fit to work. We also undertake full employment checks at the registration stage, including ID, right to work, references, and relevant skill testing.
To find out more about how we work, or to make a booking, email Rachel Taylor or contact her on 020 7405 4999.
Senior level NHS appointments
Our Executive Recruitment team specialises in sourcing and placing leaders for not for profit organisations – with a track record including some of the most high-profile appointments in the sector. Every recruitment is tailored to our clients’ needs, and our search-based approach means we can attract the most experienced, skilled candidates available.
Roles we can support you with include:
- Chief Executives
- Functional Directors (e.g. Finance, Operations, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising)
- Departmental Heads
To find out more, please see our dedicated Senior Executive page.
The NHS team:
Rachel Taylor – Head of NHS Recruitment Team
Rachel is responsible for managing all NHS recruitment assignments for temporary, contract and fixed term staff and has experience in recruiting to a huge range of positions, from basic level administrators through to HR and communications specialists - always ensuring a tailored client-focused service.
Laura Street - Resourcer
Laura provides comprehensive support across the team – advertising vacancies, managing candidate response, resourcing suitable candidates for specific NHS vacancies, and providing information to candidates about the recruitment process.
Tristan Shirley– Administrator
Tristan provides day-to-day administrative support to the NHS Recruitment team, including ensuring all our candidates are referenced and occupational health approved before they are sent for consideration. He is also responsible for a weekly audit of temporary workers to ensure they are compliant with NHS PASA recruitment framework agreement procedures and legislation.