Recruiting the right person to lead and manage an organisation is a real investment in its future success. Our consultants have the experience, integrity and expertise to help your organisation find skilled, inspiring leaders. We’ve successfully recruited a huge range of senior and executive level roles, giving us unrivalled specialist experience of the not for profit sector. We’ve built a reputation for outstanding quality and professionalism, based on attention to detail, rigorous candidate screening and a genuine understanding of what makes our clients unique.
Our services include full search and selection, candidate search and profiling, response handling, and bespoke recruitment advertising campaigns. On these pages you’ll find more about our unique approach and our team, as well as recent case studies from some of our many satisfied clients. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak with one of our consultants, then please do get in touch.
Non-recruitment consultancy services - tailored to your needs:
In addition to recruitment, Prospectus offers support to our clients through a wide variety of consultancy services, including outplacement.
The outplacement services we offer are bespoke to each organisation we work with, ensuring the most appropriate solution and recognising that your needs are individual. Recent assignments have involved supporting both large organisations as well as smaller charities going through restructure and organisational change, often involving redundancies. As part of this service, we are able to provide groups or individuals impartial and professional advice as well as the guidance and support needed to equip them for the next stage in their careers, whilst helping to ensure and maintain high staff morale throughout the process. This support enables candidates to tune into their key strengths and skills, whilst preparing them to make the most of the current job market.
Other services we can offer your organisation include:
- Long listing - this is the initial screen of applicants graded against set criteria with other recommendations
- Salary benchmarking and survey - allowing you to understand if you are offering roles at a competitive rate
- Sitting on interview panels - if you panel is slightly inexperienced we can offer an impartial interviewer, enabling you to keep in accordance with equality legislation
- Providing testing packages to assist your selection process
- Copywriting - advising and writing the most attractive and suitable copy for your adverts/campaigns
To find out more about how Prospectus can support your organisational change or provide additional consultancy support, please call 020 7691 1920 or get in touch by email.